Spring won’t officially start until March 20, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get a jumpstart on a few springlike house projects now. Make the most of your days off by checking a few productive, useful tasks off your list — like tidying the bedroom or potting some new houseplants — and then relax with a book you’ve been meaning to get to or a wintry walk, thermos in hand.
1. Make a list of spring home projects you want to tackle.
2. Pick out some new houseplants
3. Give your bedroom a refresh.
4. Get to know your home tech devices.
5. Read a book that’s already on your shelf.
6. Take a winter walk.
Read full article here